About the Aesthetica Art Prize
The Aesthetica Art Prize recognises and celebrates contemporary art, offering £10,000 prize money, opportunities for exhibition at a major public gallery alongside publication in Aesthetica Magazine and the Aesthetica Art Prize Anthology.
Since 2007, we have worked with thousands of artists, putting their work in front of curators and gallerists from across the world, including those from Tate Modern, Barbican, Guggenheim, V&A, British Journal of Photography, Creative Review, YSP, Frieze, London Art Fair and more.
We celebrate creativity in all its forms – across multiple media including Painting and Drawing; Video, Sculpture, Installation, Performance; Photography, Digital Art, Artists’ Film, Ceramics, Illustration, Mixed-Media and more.
Our alumni have achieved further exhibitions at Tate Modern, The Photographers’ Gallery, MoMA PS1, Foam Amsterdam, V&A, Barbican, Guggenheim, Saatchi Gallery, Centre Pompidou and more. Notable alumni include Emmanuelle Moureaux, Shuster+ Mosley, Ellie Davies, Jason Bruges Studio, Steve Messam, Marcus Lyon, Liz West, Jasmina Cibic, Gillian Hyland, Julia Fullerton Batten, Tadao Cern, Vikram Kushwah, Jane & Louise Wilson, Tania Franco Klein, Chloe Rosser, Monica Alacazar-Duarte amongst others.
- £10,000 for the Main Prize
- £1,000 for the Emerging Prize
- A chance to participate in the annual Art Prize Exhibition
- Publication within the Future Now: 125 Contemporary Artists Anthology and online.
- You can enter two works of art per entry.
- Please note that a series counts as one work of art, therefore, you can enter two series per entry.
How To Enter
- Register using the Add to Cart Button above.
- Your Entry Form will be emailed to you upon registration.
The deadline for submitting your work is 31 August 2023.
Discover more at: https://aestheticamagazine.com/artprize